MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Media Sales Exec respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy including securely handling your personal information.
If you live in European Economic Area, the Controller of your personal data is Juljo Limited with its principal place of business at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX.
1. Information we collect from you
When you visit our website, we may collect or ask you to provide certain information in a variety of ways. This information may include personal Information that identifies you, such as name, date of birth, ID number, email address and CV.
Information Provided/Submitted by You
Information We Get From Your Use of Our Services
- Contact details, such as name, address, email address and phone number;
- Shipping address and billing address including credit card and payment
- Information from Third Parties
- Automatically Collected Information
- Cookies and similar technologies (i.e Google Analytics)
- Devices (i.e. IP Address)
- Location information
- Online Analytics Providers (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Advertising Technology Providers
- Do Not Track Disclosure
2. How we use your personal information
MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited may use your Personal Information to:
- Create and manage your account when you register, use or purchase our service;
- Verify your identity and accessibility to our service;
- Provide you with technical and customer support;
- Communicate with you and manage your service participation;
- Evaluate and improve the quality of our products, services and websites;
- Provide you with a customised experience when you visit our website;
- Provide our service including candidate search service to allow employers to shortlist potential candidates for suitable vacancies; and
- Enforce our legal rights or comply with legal requirements;
3. What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
When you receive our promotional material or when you link your MediaSalesExec.com account to your Social Network account, you consent that your Personal Information will be processed by us and we rely on this consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. We will stop to process data after consent is withdrawn, where consent is the only legal basis for processing.
When you fulfil a contract
MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited will also process your Personal Information when we need to fulfil a contract with you.
MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
Our legitimate interests include:
The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies:
- ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Websites and Apps operate effectively;
- selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
- protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
- promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
- sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
- understanding our customers’ behavior, activities, preferences, and needs;
- improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
- handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
- fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations such as preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies. Your data may be processed in order to satisfy the applicable law or enforceable governmental request.
Whenever you use our services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information that we process. Moreover, you can update it if they are not correct or delete it or removed from our system – unless we are obliged to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
Moreover, you have additional rights such as to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain ways, to obtain a copy of your personal information in a commonly used electronic forms, to object to certain processing of your personal information by us including to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to ask for your data to be made portable.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. For the protection of your privacy and security, our DPO/Compliance team shall take every reasonable step to ensure that your identity is verified before granting access, or rectification, or deletion.
5. Accessing and deleting your Personal Information
When you create an account and log-in to your 'My Account' area, it is protected by your password and may only be accessed by you. You can manage the content and information in your Account at any time, by logging in to your “My Account” area. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove from our database, information which includes any content that we consider to be illegal or offensive. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your “My Account”.
You can deactivate or delete your account at any time, make your profile anonymous or choose to not make your profile searchable. To deactivate, please go to your “My Account”.
However, if you would like to permanently delete your account, you can send an email to our Data Protection Officer (email@example.com ) with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”. Please do not forget to tell us who you are.
6. Who do we share your Personal Information with?
With your consent - We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Juljo Limited only if we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons - We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Juljo Limited if we have a good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary for legal reasons.
We may share your Personal Information with trusted Hosting providers, analytic platforms, email service providers in order to provide you with the best job board experience.
7. Storage of Information and International Transfers
All Personal Information which you supply to us is generally stored and kept on our secure servers inside the European Economic Area.
8. Managing your Personal Information
We retain your information as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services or we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. We also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We store your information as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have collected it. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if it is possible (e.g. your personal information is stored for backup archives) then will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until the deletion/erasure is possible.
9. How we protect your personal information
MediaSalesExec.com & Juljo Limited has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised or unlawful access, alteration, loss, damage or destruction. These measures include:
Physical safeguards with locked doors and file cabinets and controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction.
Technology safeguards like use of anti-virus and protection software, data encryption and monitoring of our systems and data centres so as to comply with our Information security policy including periodically review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures;
Organisational safeguards like awareness and training on security and privacy to make sure employees understand the importance and measures to protect your data.
10. Third Party Links and Services
Media Sales Exec.com site is not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of eighteen (18 years).
Write to us:
27 Old Gloucester StreetLondon
13. Changes to this Policy