Fast-paced SaaS consultancy () requires an experienced digital marketing professional to manage all digital marketing activities. Reporting to the CEO, managing a small team and a number of third party suppliers, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of all digital marketing activities from updating and developing the marketing strategy to increasing marketing contribution to business results. You will have ultimate responsibility and accountability for lead generation, brand building, content generation and contact nurturing.
The primary objective of the marketing function is to generate demand from UK Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts for our workplace technology solutions. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues.
An exciting part of the role is working with the marketing teams within our world-leading software partners Asana, Facebook (Workplace), Google, Netskope and Zoom to help them grow their UK market share via Generation Digital.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact the performance of the organisation and ultimately help us scale the business. There is huge potential for you to develop your career both within the company and the wider software and consulting industry.
· Define and deliver the marketing strategy
· Securing Marketing Development Funds investment for campaigns from our software partners and then tracking and reporting ROI
· Website, Branding, Social Media, Events (Digital & Physical), Graphic design and Press Releases
- Build and manage a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Project Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project scopes on time and in budget.
- Social Media Community Management (Publishing, Monitoring, Engaging and Community Building).
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven experience implementing and measuring planned digital marketing efforts with end-to-end online marketing software, including campaign development, lead generation and marketing and analytics reporting
- Overall understanding of SEO and digital marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and generating reports
- Proficiency in Hubspot in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
· Start-up mentality - happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
· Self-starter, proactive and "hands-on" working approach
· Stakeholder management and people development experience (partner, supplier, v-team or direct reports)
· Entrepreneurial - you can map out what needs to be done to get the outcome, you're self-directed and always deliver.
· Superb communicator - you build excellent relationships through your strong phone presence and excellent written language capability.
· Agile Learner - you can pick up and explain new product ideas and processes to business decision-makers.
· Fast - you are used to a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
· Tools proficient, we are heavy users of SaaS tools to increase productivity (training will be provided)
- Hands-on experience of email marketing and other marketing platforms:
- Directly managing clients with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results through lead generation and reporting
· A degree-level qualification experience is also required.
Rewards & Benefits
- Start-up culture - we work as a highly collaborative team in a results-oriented culture, focusing on clients, our partners and growth
- World-class partners (and training) - we work closely with the world's leading software companies and have access to their training resources
- Interesting projects - we work with both progressive enterprise and high growth mid-market clients, transforming their digital workplace
- Accelerated personal/career development - we offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility, challenge your skills and really move the needle
- Regular stuff - Flexible working, competitive salary and benefits
Generation Digital () is a workplace technology consultancy on a mission to transform how work gets done. We help leaders and their teams define a digital strategy, deploy technology platforms, and adopt new ways of working.
We have experience in Digital Workplace Strategy, Remote Working, Cloud Security, Video Conferencing, Work Management and Frontline Worker solutions. Our strategy is built on best of breed technology platforms and partnerships with Asana, Google, Netskope, Okta, Slack, Workplace from Facebook, and Zoom.
We are proud to work with global companies including major brands such as Arrow Global, Colgate, ED&F Man, Heathrow, HSBC, Metropolitan Police Service, Royal Mail, TOG, Tui Group and United Utilities.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the pink APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW button.
Apply for Job