We are looking to appoint an Invention Planner who will put media and creative strategic insight at the heart of the development of ideas and output of the content creation team.
Our ambition is to further build on our reputation as experts in understanding how bespoke content can influence consumers, creating strong connections between advertiser brands, our brands and our audiences. We want to build on our heritage and current phenomenal growth to position ourselves as the 'go-to' content creators for brands looking to reach mass-market Britain across our range of platforms.
In this role, you will want to have an influential voice, be part of a team that puts the audience and creative excellence at the heart of everything we do. A team that delivers innovation instead of just talking about it; and with a desire to develop, sell-in, implement and measure the effectiveness of best in class work.
We breathe our values of Collaboration, Determination, Imagination and Customer Focus, underpinning the work our talented employees produce every single day, from editorial and HR, to technology and print. We strongly believe in the benefits of flexibility, work/life balance and autonomy in our day to day jobs.
So, who are we?
Hello, we are Reach! You might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland's most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human. Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
The role will involve:
- Building audience insights that are culturally driven, consumer-driven, category driven or channel-driven to enable creative ideation for all our briefs
- Examining clients businesses to get to know their brand and understand their objectives
- Delivering briefs that are past the basics, digging deeper to create something that is inspiring and points creatives in the right direction
- Delivering clear and concise presentation of the strategy, comms platform and channel choice
- Developing original ideas or territories to explore with the rest of the team
- You will play a key part of the team, working hand in hand with creatives, project management team, the sales team and design team.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have a passion for strategic thinking that goes beyond facts and figures and can uncover truths at the heart of audience behaviour coupled with a passion to deliver best in class creativity
- You will be an excellent commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise opportunities
- You will enjoy collaborative working and be a strong team player
- You will have an engaging personality with the energy to influence outcomes and bring out the best in the team
- You will have experience of using insight to develop an audience-focused creative approach, and using insight to build compelling content ideation thoughts
- A good working knowledge of the media/advertising landscape is preferred
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- and lots of high street discounts!
Reach plc believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job