We are actively seeking committed and outgoing Event Stewards to support our client in Whitton. This is 1 day of work specifically for 10th October 2020, and future event coverage.
You will need to live in the local area.
As an Event Steward you will:
- Provide outstanding customer service to all customers.
- Managing difficult situations
- Comply with all safety requirements as defined, ensuring your own personal safety and that of others at all times
- Assist with crowd control
- Being vigilant and visible to all customers and other members of staff
- Helping customers as required
- Communicate effectively with other staff and customers in the interests of safety and customer service using information systems as supplied
- Complying with station security including the HOT protocol
- Report irregularities, equipment failures or any incident affecting, or which may affect, the safety of the line or service to the customer
- Provide outstanding customer service; including travel information, and updating information as and when required
- Making announcements on the hand held radio or megaphone (if required)
- Carry out emergency procedures as locally specified on your induction
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, rules and regulations set out by the TOC (Train Operating Company)
- Ensure you keep up to date with all rules, notices and retail circulars and publications that may affect your working environment or product knowledge
- Ensuring the station is always well presented
- Working alone
Are you the right candidate for the job?
- Are you over the age of 18 ?
- Do you have previous customer service experience?
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Do you have the flexibility to work different shift times ?
- You must be available to start immediately as these are temporary positions.
Please note you must be able to get to your location of work for a 05:00 start, the latest finish is 00:00. Please note the shift will be up to 12 hours...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job