Editorial Team Leader
Rare Diseases£60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Oxford Office - Home based flexibility
Albion Rye Associates are proud to have been assigned as the exclusive recruitment partner to a well-established, highly regarded and market leading Medical Education agency.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Editorial Team Leader who has a passion for working in a high science environment, covering a wide range of promotional and non-promotional materials on behalf of clients across the globe.
Knowledge and Responsibilities:
· The supervision of the delivery of high-quality content across the agency, within agreed timelines and budgets.
· Develop positive relationships with clients and clinical experts
· Offer scientific input and insight to clients and internal account teams
· Contribute to the company's strategy and business development activities
· Provide training and mentorship to medical writers within the team
Skills and Experience:
- Established/experienced medical writing team leader
- Rare disease experience preferred but not essential
- Senior or principal writer (mentoring/training available, progression to step up)
- Able to take ownership of assigned projects
- Able to work as part of a highly motivated and experienced team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Detail-focused and organised
- Enthusiastic towards continuing professional development and training
In return you can expect and excellent salary, flexible working and a host of benefits including pension, healthcare, dedicated training budget, regular bonuses, 28 days holidays and more.
If this sounds like you - I'd love to discuss this role in more detail.
For further information, contact us.
Alternatively, email me with your CV...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job