Edrington is headquartered in Scotland and employs over 3,500 people in its wholly owned and joint venture companies, with over 70% employed overseas. We own our route to market in 15 countries and distribute our brands to more than 100 countries around the world through joint ventures and third-party agreements.
Edrington's vision is that we will give more by building the world's leading portfolio of exceptional super premium spirits.
Studio Edrington is an in-house digital agency created to add internal capability around digital content production, creative development and digital media buying. Due to recent growth, Studio Edrington has a fantastic opportunity for a Copywriter to join the team on an initial 6-month contract basis. Reporting to the Creative Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for writing compelling copy for projects across multiple channels including web, email, social and trade. We are looking for a gifted and proactive writer who is dynamic enough to adapt their style in accordance with each brand / brief.
Key responsibilities for this role include: -
- Writing engaging copy across platforms such as web, email, social media and trade assets.
- You will work closely with our brand team on newsletter campaigns, homepage and landing page messaging to speak to our consumer and drive sales.
- As a savvy writer capable of speaking confidently to target audiences, you will drive and edit copy for our multiple social media accounts: an intrinsic part of our business and content strategy for all categories.
- Support Studio's in-house Community Manager with community management during periods of extraordinary activity.
- Collaborating with the in-house creative team, write copy for Studio pitches, presentations and internal communications.
To take on the challenge of this role we are looking for candidates who have relevant experience in a Copywriting role, or similar, as well as technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google word processing products. A degree in English, Literature, or a related field is preferred, and experience working in a graphic design role commensurate to this level of role...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job