Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centered around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world-class stadium which opened March 2019. We are looking for Full Time and Casual Stadium Tour Guides to join our team and bring our new Stadium to life.
Stadium Tour Guides are responsible for delivering the stadium tour and all aspects of the visitor experience including, ticketing, photography, and preparation of the tour areas. Tours take place from the Tottenham Experience, a brand-new state of the art Visitor Attractions Hub and retail space launched as part of the Club's new Stadium development.
Tottenham Stadium Tours are delivered through a combination of a newly launched Multimedia device alongside our passionate and knowledgeable team based in positions on the Stadium Tour Route. We are looking for people who are passionate about storytelling with the ability to captivate fans and visitors, delivering outstanding experiences to all. Training is provided, so while direct guiding experience and being a Spurs fan is a bonus, if you have a passion for people and the relevant skills, being a Stadium Tour Guide with us could be the role for you.
We will shortly be launching a series of additional Guide-led tours such as Legends Tours and VIP Tours which will and will require engaging and passionate guides to deliver this experience for our guests.
Tottenham Hotspur Football Club welcomes applications from anyone regardless of age, disability, race, colour or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
Stadium Tour Guides are responsible for a world class fan and visitor experience, supporting and delivering the stadium tour and all aspects of the visitor attractions experiences including, ticketing, photography, and preparation of the tour areas.
- Support the delivery of Stadium Tours (in both self-guided and guide-led experiences) to a diverse and large audience of fans and visitors.
- Provide best in class customer experience throughout all touch points of the visitor journey.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and Tottenham Experience and to be an ambassador for the Club and all stakeholders.
- Operate ticketing systems, selling tickets, amending bookings, and checking visitors into the visitor attractions.
- Operate photography equipment throughout the attractions taking pictures of visitors throughout key locations.
- Generate revenue and achieve sales targets though upselling photo packages, tickets, merchandise and promoting the visitor attractions.
- Ensure the tour route and visitor attractions are presented to the highest standard, clear of litter, clutter and anything that could detract from the experience.
- To promote and advise on other Club products including retail, ticketing, hospitality.
- Deliver other tours relevant to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- To carry out other related duties that may reasonably be required including covering for absent staff during holidays and sickness.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all visitors throughout the visitor attractions including evacuating groups in an emergency.
- Thinks ahead, generates innovative ideas.
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates.
- Gets things done, delivers to highest of standards, takes responsibility.
- A proactive, friendly, and flexible approach.
- Strong team player with the ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stake holders.
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible able to cover tours at short notice.
- High standards of presentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to speak to large groups.
- Excellent customer service skills, with drive to consistently deliver the highest standards.
- Ability to remember facts, figures, events and to present information in an interesting and engaging way.
- Good literacy and IT skills...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job