part time contract opportunity available for a Marketing Executive with solid experience in two forms of Marketing the fist being SEO and the second discipline being focused on Social Media Marketing (specifically Facebook and Instagram) to join our client in Watford!
- OUTSIDE IR35
- Remote working (with the occasional site day)
- Part time 2 - 3 day per week
- HTML and WordPress are essential
We are seeking an SEO Consultant with at least 3 + years solid SEO experience (ideally within an agency environment) and good exposure to Social Media Campaign marketing - ideally you'll have some experience of handling multiple client and will require some ability to carry out basic HTML coding and have experience in Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics and WordPress and HTML coding platforms such as Dreamweaver.
Also ideally experience using SEO tools such as Semrush, Ahrefs or similarly would be an advantage.
Finally you'll also require some experience of running back link and Google Ad campaigns.
Skills & Experience required
- Creating, Managing and running of Social Media Marketing Campaigns (Facebook/Instagram)
- Be responsible for the SEO campaigns for a select group of clients including:
- Keyword research/optimisation
- HTML skills
- On-page optimisation
- Meta title/description optimisation
- Content changes/improvements (must be able to code with HTML and WordPress experience)
- Monthly Client Email updates
- Quarterly Client SEO Performance Report
- Off page optimisation
- Creating and managing Back link campaigns (Internal and outsourced)
- Site SEO Audits
Apply for Job