- Digital Project Manager
- Up to £43,000 DOE
Sanderson are working alongside a leading Glasgow based company who have a true digital focus. They are recruiting a Digital Project Manager to join their award-winning team. You will join a team which has grown exponentially over the last couple years and will have the opportunity to work on some truly exciting projects with clients around the globe within the creative industries.
You will join the existing team as a senior team member and would be expected to lead by example once you get up to speed with the day-to-day operations of the company. We are keen to speak to candidates coming from an agency environment as the culture is a huge part of this role. It will also help if you are passionate, energetic and have the desire to join a company with true ambition.
- Well rounded interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management, or Prince 2 qualified.
- Expertise in project delivery, profit, loss and margin retention.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, and delegate when relevant.
- Comfortable with requirement gathering and relay, budget/scope restrictions and translation of technical language.
- Always aware of attention to detail and an desire to continuously learn and improve your understanding of the latest technologies and processes in Digital Innovation.
- Background of mitigating risk in the project life cycle.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
You'll be joining a renowned company who are always focussed on developing their staff. You'll be involved in office socials (when we're able to again) and will have the chance to learn from some of the brightest people in the industry. Everything will be done remotely for now however you'll have a modern city centre office to return to (with an office dog!)
Apply for Job