Do you have sales experience in academic publishing? An international academic publisher is looking for an Academic Sales Consultant to visit universities accounts across the UK to present print and digital products.
This role will be a 6-month contract and they are ideally looking for someone to start in September 2020.
- Key duties:
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key institutions in territory
- Ensure targets are met and exceed on new textbooks, digital and branded adoptions
- Provide market intelligence to the sales, editorial and marketing departments
- Gather information on courses at institutions in territory and report on any key trends and changes and investigate trends
- Work closely with marketing to ensure all leads is communicated
Experience / skills required:
- Proven experience working in a sales position within academic publishing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present confidently
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Solid IT skills, especially Microsoft Office and CRM software
Applicant ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Job