Senior Promotions Producer - Arabic Speaking
Location: Park Royal (NW10)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Our client, a multinational broadcaster, with a range of content spanning from news to entertainment which is broadcast to an audience of over 200 million Arabic speakers are seeking a Senior Promotions Producer to join their team working from their studios in London.
For the channel to be credible, it is of paramount importance that the on air promotion of the editorial channel, and its content, is of the highest possible standard. The Senior Promotion Producers must demonstrate and consistently deliver correct spelling, grammar and pronunciation in all scripts, voice-overs and graphics captions.
All members of the creative team are required to have Arabic as their primary language, if not, then proven experience and ability to understand Arabic at the level of a native speaker, including their reading and writing skills.
The Senior Promo Producer role is responsible for leading by example the end-to-end production (conceptualisation, Scripting, directing, producing and packaging) of promotional content for the end client. With a wealth of creative experience and a good eye for what makes a compelling and attention-grabbing promo, this role will also be responsible for creating and executing promotional material for a range of programmes, movies, series and general channel branding.
The Senior Promotions Producer will work within a team of Producers, enhancing the collective knowledge of on-air promotion guidelines, design, filming and editing techniques, all designed to promote client content and navigate viewers across the client's channel.
They will be able to take direction and work closely with the Creative Manager to spearhead the on-air promotions' direction.
The successful Senior Promotions Producer will be expected to work on a flexible shift pattern, including weekends, producing high quality on air promotions for both news and programmes
- Excellent Arabic & English language abilities.
- Highly developed Promo Production experience.
- Experienced in generating & leading teams creating original ideas for promotions and larger 360-degree promotional campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Experienced in dealing with contributors (actors, voice-over artists, personalities and presenters).
- Experienced user of editing systems as a producer/directors as well as offline standard operating skills.
- Able to work in a focused manner within a fast paced environment.
- The ability to conceptualise and storyboard ideas and deliver completed on-air promotions for transmission.
- Experienced in planning and directing shoots as well as proven experience in directing live action.
- Producers should have some operational experience or practical awareness of working within regulatory guidelines, particularly OFCOM.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent script writing skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience of design platforms both MAC & PC
Essential technical experience:
- Competent user of Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows
- Experienced user of Adobe after effects, Photoshop and Adobe premier alongside other 3D design and animation software.
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!*
*Please note we can only consider applicants who are fluent in Arabic for this role. To ensure your application is reviewed correctly please state your language capabilities on your CV when applying.
Apply for Job