Promotions Producer - Arabic Speaking
Location: Park Royal (NW10)
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Our client, a multinational broadcaster, with a range of content spanning from news to entertainment which is broadcast to an audience of over 200 million Arabic speakers are seeking a Promotions Producer to join their team working from their studios in London.
For the channel to be credible, it is of paramount importance that the on air promotion of the editorial channel, and its content, is of the highest possible standard. The Promotion Producers must demonstrate and consistently deliver correct spelling, grammar and pronunciation in all scripts, voice-overs and graphics captions.
All members of the creative team are required to have Arabic as their primary language, if not, then proven experience and ability to understand Arabic at the level of a native/fluent speaker, including their reading and writing skills.
The Promotion Producers will assist in the design and production of on air promotions. They will have the ability to storyboard and communicate creative solutions, applying ideas for programmes and channel promotions and will take direction from the senior producer and creative manager.
The successful Promotion Producer will be expected to work on a flexible shift pattern, including weekends, producing high quality on air promotions for both news and programmes
In addition to this, producers must respond creatively to creative briefs and work closely with their senior designer/producer & creative manager, and constantly work to develop and research new creative ideas.
- Excellent Arabic & English language abilities.
- Proven ability to think creatively, and work as part of team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to storyboard and communicate a creative idea
- Experience of design platforms both MAC & PC
- Good time management
- Ability to deliver a final product in the form of motion graphics for on air news & programmes information design
- Able to demonstrate a genuine understanding of contemporary design trends and creative filmmaking
- Ability to demonstrate a genuine interest and knowledge of television entertainment, news and current affairs.
Essential technical experience:
- Competent user of Apple Mac and Microsoft Windows
- Adobe after effects, Photoshop and Adobe premier
Interested and want to know more? Click Apply today!*
*Please note we can only consider applicants who are fluent in Arabic for this role. To ensure your application is reviewed correctly please state your language capabilities on your CV when applying.
Apply for Job