TECHNICAL RECRUITER - DANISH SPEAKING/WFH - GLOBAL MEDIA/ANALYTICS - £140-160 A DAY 5 MONTHS
Our client is a Global Media organisation with a reputation for excellence & innovation
They urgently require a capable Recruiter to work directly with the client on a Recruitment Project to hire multiple roles into their operations in Denmark
In this role, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process from opening requisitions in collaboration with hiring managers to sourcing qualified candidates to extending offers. Qualified candidates will have solid experience hiring technical/engineering roles at various levels of the organisation.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have experience doing full life cycle recruiting in comparable technology environments. The Technical/Engineering Recruiter is responsible for these key responsibilities:
- Design and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies tailored to meet client needs
- Manage various sourcing avenues including job boards, networking sites and social media to attract, screen and present the most qualified diverse candidates
- Consult hiring managers on the recruiting process from the intake session through screening, interview and candidate close
- Work closely with recruiting coordinator to ensure positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Report to the relevant hiring managers, HR Business Partners and recruiting leaders on requisition status, sourcing strategy and candidate management
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience recruiting in a dynamic and diverse organisation
- Background recruiting in ideally international media/analytics settings
- Background must indicate strong core recruiting and sourcing skills evidenced by success in key recruiting metrics related to volume, time to fill and offer accept rates.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems, Peopleclick preferred. Track candidate information and maintain updated status in Peopleclick.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple requisitions simultaneously.
- Provide weekly reports on requisition status and design strategies to resolve hard to fill openings.
- Danish language capability preferred.
Duration - c5 Months
Rate = £140-160 Per Day
Apply for Job