Are you a Copywriter looking for a new contract role until the end of November?
My international retail client is looking for someone to join on a temporary contract until the end of November.
The role will include weekend work so please check out the shifts at the bottom of this advert.
Please see some details on the role below:
- Articulate content and verbal enrichment of products to defined standards
- Accountable for ensuring key products details and expressed online for all online products
- Work to specific rates vs style guide and efficiency calculators
- Be very brand aware plus also being up to date with "on trend" themes and styles of products
- A background in retail and product copywriting would be beneficial
Successful Candidates will:
- Able to integrate into a larger team but also individually
- Deliver production targets whilst maintaining a high level of quality
- Demonstrates good attention to detail
- Curious about the evolving needs of our business
- Be organised within their working practices
- Punctual and reliability as a standard
- Start in the next two weeks
- £14.11 per hour
- Shifts: Sat & Sun 2 - 10pm and the x3 5 hour shifts between Mon to Fri (Total 30 hours for the week)
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Job