This is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate and a newly created role for a Bibliographic Data Manager. It is an exciting opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a successful trade publisher and build the position from scratch, working with senior management. This role is based in central London but will start remotely.
- Ensure all bibliographic data complies with data-check processes, creating workflow from scratch
- Oversee and manage metadata process liaising with all departments
- Build relationships with data aggregators, wholesalers, libraries, etc. to ensure metadata meet their requirements
- Revise processes and ensure controls are in place to disclose information at correct time
- Act as the point of contact for all internal and external bibliographic data queries and ensure company is up-to-date with bibliographic standards
- Keep abreast of changing digital landscape that might impact metadata supply chain and discoverability
Experience / skills required:
- Strong experience managing bibliographic data in a publishing environment is essential
- Proven experience of identifying areas for improvement and creating and implementing new processes
- Solid relationship building skills, and the confidence to deal with stakeholders at senior level
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt and convince
- Excellent communication and organisation skills to meet deadlines and budgets
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Job