Digital Account Manager Or Customer Success Manager required to join our global FinTech client on an initial 12 month contract opportunity.
We are ideally seeking someone with affiliate experience but this is not essential. We also need someone who understands the merchants landscape. Ideally 1 to 2 years' industry/commercial experience, either from Digital within merchant, or someone from account management customer success.
As the role focuses on our client's core growth markets, you will also be responsible for prospecting, ensuring that the business is continuing to grow their merchant reach in your focus market. The role also includes managing merchants.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Comfortably leading merchant calls and mentoring Sr. Partnerships Associate/Partnerships Associate on merchant communications.
- Intimately understand merchants in your portfolio and their business needs, as well as value and importance to the product.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert, leading the way in educating your merchants and your peers.
- Be comfortable using data to identify performance fluctuations with the ability to prescribe the core product solutions that will positively impact performance.
- Ability to determine what is a valuable merchant to the product with the skills to prospect and positively convey the value of the product to win new clients.
- Measure and report on the status of your portfolio to your Portfolio Lead, with the ability to analyses core KPIs and adjust focus/approach to achieve overall goal.
- Be seen as a leader within your portfolio and the wider revenue team.
- Be comfortable speaking to larger audiences, whether that be client, partnerships team or companywide as needed.
Apply for Job