- OUTSIDE IR35
- Part time 2 - 3 day per week
We are seeking an SEO Consultant with at least 3 + years solid SEO experience (ideally within an agency environment) and good exposure to Social Media Campaign marketing - ideally you'll have some experience of handling multiple client and will require some ability to carry out basic HTML coding and have experience in Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics and WordPress and HTML coding platforms such as Dreamweaver.
Also ideally experience using SEO tools such as Semrush, Ahrefs or similarly would be an advantage.
Finally you'll also require some experience of running back link and Google Ad campaigns.
Skills & Experience required
- Creating, Managing and running of Social Media Marketing Campaigns (Facebook/Instagram)
- Be responsible for the SEO campaigns for a select group of clients including:
- Keyword research/optimisation
- On-page optimisation
- Meta title/description optimisation
- Content changes/improvements (must be able to code with HTML and WordPress experience)
- Monthly Client Email updates
- Quarterly Client SEO Performance Report
- Off page optimisation
- Creating and managing Back link campaigns (Internal and outsourced)
- Site SEO Audits
We have an urgent and immediate contract requirement for a senior Data Engineer, preferably full-stack.
Our client is creating a game changing property platform that enables almost anyone to own a property and enables Real Time exchanges from property purchasing and selling processes this platform allows seamless end-to-end transactions.
The platform features an automated valuation tool and sophisticated trading technology that includes cryptocurrency.
We are seeking a Data Engineer or a FullStack Developer to w ork with our clients digital and development team; you will be involved in.
- Optimising algorithms hosted on AWS and uses MySQL
- Optimise the speed that searches are returned, especially as website traffic scales up
- Develop and optimise algorithms
- Strong track record working with very large data sets
- Experience working with AWS products and services
- Experience or full-stack is desirable
- Machine learning experience desirable
Apply for Job