£300 to £350 per day/Inside IR35/Flexible working/12 month contract
1 year @ £40 to £44 per hour
Role includes managing - will be responsible for managing merchants (250 UK)
Digital account manager required on a 12 month contract with one of the world biggest and most well-known Payment/FinTech companies.
We are ideally (not essential) seeking a Digital Account Manager with Affiliate Marketing experience- but not essential.
You will need to understand the merchants landscape and have at least 2 years commercial experience as a Digital Account Manager. This can be either from Digital within merchant, or someone from account management customer success.
As the role focuses on our core growth markets, you will also be responsible for prospecting, ensuring we are continuing to grow our merchant reach in your focus market.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Comfortably leading merchant calls and mentoring Sr. Partnerships Associate/Partnerships Associate on merchant communications.
- Intimately understand merchants in your portfolio and their business needs, as well as value and importance to the client new product.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert leading the way in educating your merchants and your peers.
- Be comfortable using data to identify performance fluctuations with the ability to prescribe product solutions that will positively impact performance.
- Ability to determine what is a valuable merchant to our clients product suit with the skills to prospect and positively convey the value of these products to win new clients.
- Measure and report on the status of your portfolio to your Portfolio Lead, with the ability to analyses core KPIs and adjust focus/approach to achieve overall goal.
- Be seen as a leader within your portfolio and the wider revenue team.
- Be comfortable speaking to larger audiences, whether that be client, partnerships team or companywide as needed.
Apply for Job