Major Players are currently looking for a mid-weight Digital Project Manager on a 9 month contract basis to join a leading global agency.
Reporting into the Head of Digital Project Management you will deliver commercially successful projects for clients worldwide. You will be responsible for the digital planning, development and execution of projects from initial brief to execution on site.
Your duties will be:
- Delivering digital projects which include web/app build
- Managing digital campaigns - social, DOOH, html
- Delivering digital products with CMS experience
- Working on large eCommerce websites with global clients
- Manage all aspects of the final digital delivery, including scoping, budget management and development
- Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
- Liaising with their client to ensure timing and resource requirements are in line
- Project management experience of 4 years +
- Agency or relevant in-house experience
- Waterfall and agile project methodology experience
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, Project, JIRA & Confluence)
You'll need to be a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. If this sounds like a role for you please apply.
Apply for Job