Please confirm that you are eligible for the Kickstart Scheme prior to applying - ineligible applications cannot be considered:
Do you want:
- Flexible hours?
- Equipment for work e.g. high-tech laptop, DSLR camera etc
- Training by leading experts?
- Mentoring by leading training and development coaches
- Personal introductions and recommendations to some large organisations around World like Disney, Teads, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, M&S?
And to work for a company that...
- Encourages and recognises fresh ideas and new thinking?
- Rewards you for excellent work?
- Is open and honest?
- Supports each other when times get tough?
- Doesn't judge if there are things that you don't know?
And you want to do something incredible:
- 50% Media creation and video creation [working directly with the CEO]
- 50% Marketing [working directly with the Marketing Director]
Eligible - On or able to qualify for Universal Credit, available for 25 hours per week for 6 months? [legal requirements for Kickstart]
Social - Interested and able to talk to new people and make friends online?
Well mannered - Well-spoken, friendly, helpful, able to maintain common courtesies (please and thank you's)?
Energetic - Excited to talk to new people, try new things, get involved, learn?
Proactive - Interested in suggesting ideas, getting involved, learning, and trying new things without being asked?
Creative - Able to look for ways to solve problems and enjoy looking for ways to doing things better, faster or even differently?
Honest - Able to ask for help if you are struggling (try to solve the problem first), take responsibility for mistakes or problems and talk freely if you are not happy?
Reliable - Always going to be available during the hours agreed and promise to try to meet your timelines/commitments?
Resilient - Strong enough to continue even when you get stuck or things get tricky?
Keen to learn - Interested in learn by yourself to perfect your skills to be the best? We'll support you, but you must have a natural thirst to learn without being asked.
Organised - Able to organise your business and social time, work, and commitments?
Social media savvy - Active or willing to learn and become active on social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, Tik Tok?
Interested in video editing - Passionate in and able to use any mainstream video editing applications such as Premier Pro, DeVinciResolv, Filmor?
BECAUSE WE WANT YOU!
- Send us a message with your CV - highlight why you want this job and what you'll bring to the family
- First interview - a short video call to get to know each other
- A mini test - a quick 10 second video edit and social media challenge
- Final interview and decision - take us through what you did in the test and we'll ask some questions
About Fork n' Foodie:
We're just a bunch of young, fun, smart professionals who have come together to take creative video content to a whole new level. You'll be forgiven to think that we are only creating cooking videos - but you'll be very mistaken.
If talent and experience are ingredients, then we're adding a sweet business strategy, a big spoon of creative design, a sprinkle of successful marketing, a full load of fun - and of course a splash of secret sauce.
We're cooking up a recipe for success. All going well, you should get a taste of travel, see some famous chef's and learn skills and tricks that will make you successful in any organisation.
Apply for Job