Become part of one of the biggest global movements at Killing Kittens, where we're empowering women and sexually liberating people all over the world.
We have a new role in our growing organisation for an experienced Senior Social Media and Influencer Manager to join the team. We are looking for someone independent and self-motivated with experience of social media and digital advertising to convey the Killing Kittens message on Global scale. You will take responsibility for the social media strategies, content creation and influencer program and have a chance to use your knowledge and creativity to ensure brand engagement for sex postive people. Promoting and influencing all things relating to Sex.
It's a fantastic time to get on board and make an impact on a company as it only continues to grow. You will be heading this department and be able to create a team around you, from freelancers to agencies. As the company grows so will your budgets and resources. You would be working remotely and from London based Hot desking with a team of equally ambitious and motivated individuals in an infectiously positive environment where you can really grow with a company and be a key part to that journey.
Our culture is our biggest asset - we really care about our mission of empowering people in every aspect of their sex lives. We have a core team of very talented people working behind the scenes to make sure that our community has a great experience and we're always thinking of new ways to make things better, and that work ethic is really apparent in the office and from our remote workers. KK is hard work but always lots of fun.
We're looking for attitude, we want you to take risks and recognise that failure is just part of the journey. We want you to love people, love socialising and love working as a team. We want you to be rebellious, independent and constantly challenge the world around you and always look for opportunities to improve and innovate. We don't do status quo here.
- Lead the social media content strategy across a variety of KK brands across mainstream platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest etc.
- Develop relationships with content creators, influencer - ambassadors, celebrities and brand collaborations
- Develop and maintain relationships with brands and creators for content inside the KK platform
- Drive brand awareness through creative media partnerships to generate brand growth and ensure brand consistency
- Ensure the brand messages are delivered and well-articulated through social media outlets
- Articulate the content and social media strategy across multiple teams within the business to ensure the development of the best content possible
- Create and maintain a monthly social media calendar for each platform to ensure maximum reach, engagement and follower growth
- Direct the content and social video creation - Think Vice/Ladbible type mini docs
- Maintain a direct relationship with the social media platform' representatives
- Develop innovative, creative and unique approaches to influencer marketing
- Lead the way and work on developing and refining the influencer program
- Execution of influencer marketing campaigns for all social channels
- Manage the build and maintenance of the Killing Kittens influencer and media database
- Manage the social media and influencer budget and focus on maximising the ROI
- Campaign analysis and regular reporting
- Develop and manage a content strategy across Killing Kittens platform to drive growth and engagement to attract partners
- Review and assess national and global potential of new content.