On-site in Durham
5 month contract
£12 per hour (8 hour day, 5 days a week)
My client, a local council organisation, is seeking to hire a a Multimedia Officer to work within their Communications and Marketing team on a 5 month contract role where you will be working across all communication and marketing activity helping to develop, deliver and implement a range of multimedia activities.
- Develop and deliver all marketing, PR and campaign activity in relation to schedule
- Enhance councils brands
- Support the development of digital initiatives
- Support and coordinate digital media requests with aligned marketing strategy
- Develop new digital content across various platforms
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform. Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Media
- Previous experience delivering marketing and PR activity
- Strong brand awareness with the ability to enhance brands
- Experience of using market segmentation and audience analysis
Apply for Job