A market-leading digital agency based in Central London is looking for a client-facing Digital Project Manager to join their team to manage the delivery of website, eCommerce and mobile app design, development and build projects. They are looking to pay up to £50,000 per annum (DOE). They are currently working from home until further notice but will return to the office once it has been deemed safe to do so.
- Create and manage project plans including the schedule, the budget, requirements, outlining the duties of each team members and identifying project goals.
- Monitor project progress to ensure that projects remain on track: meet scope, meet deadlines and stay on budget
- Client liaison - communicating project progress with the internal accounts team, and directly to the client when required
Key experience required:
- 3+ years' experience in an agency environment as a Digital Project Manager
- Strong understanding of Agile Project Delivery (Agile qualification preferred)
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience working with various CMS platforms (WordPress/Sitecore/Umbraco/Drupal)
- Experience working with various eCommerce platforms (Magento/Shopify/SAP Hybris/SFCC)
- Experience working on iOS/Android mobile app projects
- Experience of managing budgets up to £300k
Apply for Job