We are an award-winning technology and life science investment and venture capital Bank who provide a full range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes on a global scale.
We are currently recruiting for an experience Marketo Specialist to manage our EMEA digital marketing campaigns in line with the bank's global marketing strategy and EMEA business strategy.
The role will involve day-to-day management of our EMEA email campaigns, lead management, corporate websites, European microsites, and general digital support.
You will have overall responsibility for ensuring all digital marketing requests are fulfilled in line with the relevant European regulatory requirements. Working in a fast paced and growth environment, the role will involve close collaboration with the wider EMEA Marketing and Strategy team as well as our US Marketing team.
You MUST be confident in using Marketo Automation Software in order to be considered for this position.
Experience in any of the following industries is highly advantageous: investment banking, brokerage, private banking, asset management, financial services, venture capital, private equity.
- Developing and delivering digital assets and website content updates in line with regulatory requirements and identifying new site content, planning and management of site redesigns. You may also be expected to liaise with external agencies to deliver ad-hoc website functionality or updates.
- Creating, executing and managing promotional and automated email marketing campaigns, including the production of innovative landing pages, emails and form templates to drive the success of these initiatives
- Defining and managing email distribution lists for campaigns whilst establishing email marketing and campaign best practices, enabling internal clients to optimize campaigns and achieve business goals
- Serving as a digital infrastructure expert to help with the day-to-day troubleshooting and provide second-line user support.
- Managing and developing a global consent management tool to enhance the client experience and effectiveness of multiple channels.
- Establishing and delivering regular campaign, channel and deliverability reports and analyses against key metrics, with the purpose of identifying opportunities for future improvement and driving efficiencies within specific channels.
- Improving marketing automation by implementing methods, procedures and platforms to increase efficiency and scale.
- Communicating all internal and external incidents to ensure that all key stakeholders are equipped with the information they need to go about their business.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- You will have proven experience in using Marketo marketing automation software including campaign setup and execution, lead database and list management, email analytics and reporting.
- Certified Marketo Expert credential is a plus.
- A passion for technology
- A digital marketing background is highly desired including web content management and digital strategy development.
- Experience with website application development and testing a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of web reporting tools including Google Analytics, Tableau and social media analytics.
- Outstanding communications skills.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a data controller. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.
Apply for Job