Location: Bedfont Lakes
We are actively looking to secure a Broadcast Producer to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The corporate Video Producer will be responsible for the daily planning, production and execution of live internal and external webcasts. This position will produce small-scale events that typically include a Webcast element. The Video Producer will work in many of our client's state of the art production studios and event centers in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham, London.
- Manages and oversees live and live-to-tape Corporate TV Broadcasts and events.
- Manages all aspects of production including; client meetings, scheduling, budgeting, pre-production, creative development, rundowns and show flows, talent, production crew, audience interactivity, and post show file management and archiving.
- When the webcast has an in-room audience, the producer manages event logistics as well as the webcast.
- Manages webcast interactivity including; chat capabilities, polling and online question and answer sessions.
- Leads meetings and assumes responsibility for appropriate record keeping, correspondence, phone calls, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures that all productions support corporate objectives and brand requirements, meeting internal and external quality standards, and effectively meets the clients' goals.
- Delivers a high degree of confidence and customer service while working with executives and senior leadership.
- Full time experience in live corporate or broadcast television.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of live broadcast and/or webcast production.
- Good understanding of broadcast and production practices, techniques and terminology.
- Hands on knowledge of broadcast video production equipment.
- Strong production skill set with proven examples of previous project work to share.
- Proficient at using all Microsoft Office applications and the ability to quickly learn and use other software programs.
- The ability to work flexible hours including night and weekends when needed.
- Experience working with senior level executives.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced energetic environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be employee-focused and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction with internal business partners.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and on collaborative teams.
- Be team focused and supporting and interacting with the in-house team as well as freelance crew.
Suitable candidates should submit CVs in the first instance
Apply for Job