Senior Content Executive - West Sussex - 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Content Executive to join their ever-growing company on a fixed term contract.
The successful Senior Content Executive will be responsible for creating, enhancing, distributing and auditing a wide range of content, whilst ensuring all communication helps to connect with customers, colleagues and the communities.
This will include creating and publishing inspiring, relevant, timely and up-to-date content across all websites within the group and maintaining and evolving social media style guidelines, support training sessions and guide auditing.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Content Executive:
* Create and publish inspiring, relevant, timely and up-to-date content across all social media platforms within the group
* Support customer communication across all mediums as required (emails, 1st Central website, IVR, web chat etc.)
* Provide stories for the customer newsletter
* Respond to media issues/crisis communication for First Central's businesses when necessary; working alongside the team to protect brand reputation
* Support media monitoring
* Help to manage agency relationships eg PR and content marketing
* Ensure consistent adherence to First Central's brand tone of voice and act as a subject matter expert
* Help to develop and maintain a self-serve depository of company credentials
* Write and support the submission of award entries as required
* Support external content requirements for recruitment and conduct audits as required
* Build upon sponsorship opportunities to create compelling stories
* Act as a key contact for leaders joining the business; supporting external announcements and profiling as part of the onboarding process
* Act as a point of contact for reviewing 3rd party messaging/case studies
* Apply and support SEO tactics across digital content produced
* Conduct brand content audits
Please apply as directed.
Please note - Due to a high number of applicants, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
Apply for Job