who we are
yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives.
about this role
Reporting directly to the Director of People & Culture, the Diversity & Inclusion Partner will have responsibility for creating, managing and driving local strategy through a range of diversity and inclusion activities and programs. You will be a key point of contact with teams and leaders across the business, partnering to educate, advise, guide and champion behaviours that support diversity and inclusion. The role is initially positioned as a 6-month fixed term contract.
a day in the life:
• you develop, manage, and implement diversity & inclusion programs (including but not limited to core programming, role training and on-going development)
• you collaborate with global and regional partners to inform the local EMEA D&I strategy
• you update all program assets & learning materials ensuring relevancy and accuracy as required
• you contribute to elevating diversity and inclusion programs by curating and authoring new material
• you are on the D&I roster of facilitators and can substitute as anyone's backup at a moment's notice?
• you engage with and enrol partners across the business, including senior leadership team members, to ensure understanding and enrolment within the D&I strategy and program intent, philosophy, outcomes, enrolment & registration process, timelines, individual accountability, and measures of success ?
• you conduct industry research to identify gaps and opportunities and make recommendations to inform the development of our programs
• you are an internal subject-matter-expert on diversity & inclusion trends and data
• you work closely with the communications team to develop a communication framework, taking the lead on drafting and preparing copy
• you develop in market culture through preparation, observation, and coaching in-the-moment
• program lead the internal D&I Impact Committee through your external subject matter expertise
• 2-3 years of experience working on diversity and inclusion initiatives, projects or programs
• multi-tasking is second nature - you can plan, organize and manage multiple projects and priorities
• you sweat the details 'cause they matter but you don't sweat the small stuff ?
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
• ability to create sustained change through exceptional relationship and influencing skills
• ability to throw out the past to create a vision for the future
• demonstrable behaviours reflective of our open and honest culture, where each individual is empowered to share their unique ideas, perspectives and experiences
• an acknowledgement of the presence of choice in every moment
• a positive attitude, egoless nature and entrepreneurial spirit
• you are uniquely you - we value difference and want you to as well
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Apply for Job