Spanish Translator & Website Analyst / Localize in Spanish or French / EXCEL / Global eCommerce Company / London
Are you a Native Spanish speaker with good Excel/data skills and interested in working with one of the BIGGEST ecommerce companies in the world? Well look no further - this role could be for you!
This role will be involved in various types of research and projects to improve the customer's browsing experience online & making sure the website's classification / Inventory structure is up to date.
The role will involve:
- Localizing data/words for the Spanish market & customers
- Researching into specific categories on the website to identify gaps in the data
- Supporting designs for category structures on the website
- Liaising with various teams to collaborate on designs
- Native Spanish
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (especially Excel)
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree from a top tier University or equivalent experience.
- Open to all degree backgrounds, but strong numeracy skills necessary.
- Analytical, organised and highly detail oriented
- Display efficient, data-based decision making
Note: If you are fluent in Spanish and have Excel experience, please send me your CV ASAP and we can discuss the role in more detail. 1 stage Interview!..... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job