As a UX Researcher within this organisation you will use insights to understand consumer behaviour towards their online products.
You'll unearth what customers want by delving into their online behaviours and motivations. You'll use that data and insight to work in collaboration with other researchers, CX designers, Proposition Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, to directly influence the features they build within their product(s) and proposition portfolio.
- You will have 2-5 years experience conducting applied product research.
- Well-versed in interaction design and usability best practices for web and mobile
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (e.g.: study plans, reports).
- Plan, create, own and communicate a research plan aligned to the product development roadmap.
- Run independent and differing types of UX research methods on and offsite to collect and analyse user behaviour.
- Work closely with external agencies on research findings and providing research briefs to support the research roadmap.
- Work with experience designers, product managers and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Advocate for low-fidelity prototyping and other lean UX techniques to rapidly validate and refine product concepts and designs.
- Collaborate directly with CX designers during the ideation and problem-solving process.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders and team members in a clear and compelling way; whilst raising awareness of and educate stakeholders about research driven design processes.
- Champion product improvement and innovation across the department and the business for assigned product sets
For more information on this role please get in touch with or click the link to apply.
Apply for Job