My client a leading Digital business is looking for a Digital Copywriter to join their team based in West London on an initial 6 month contract.
The Digital Copywriter will be part of:
Part of the Creative team within a ringfenced delivery squad with responsible for creating outstanding online copy to support everything from product developments, launches and promotions, to pricing changes, campaigns, emails, and service improvements.
You'll work closely with user experience architects, designers and marketing experts but, at the end of the day, you'll be the online user's eyes, making sure that what we say is clear, crisp and above all fun to read.
The Digital Copywriter will need the following skills:
- Great communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders effectively.
- To be comfortable working on projects with cross-functional and virtual teams.
- The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- To be able to manage and prioritise workload, multi-task and manage a mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Experience writing articles tailored towards SEO
- Experience working in Agile environments, iterative design and sprints to delivery outcomes quickly and get results.
- A Portfolio of Copywriting would be a nice to have to show alongside submission.
Digital Copywriter with experience working autonomously within small teams or a startup environment would be desirable due to the nature of the ring fenced delivery team.
Digital Copywriter the nature of our engagement means this project will also fall outside of IR35.
Digital Copywriter - Contract - 6 months
Apply for Job