We're looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and creative marketing and communications person to join our team based at Clumber Park, Nottinghamshire.
Reporting to the Visitor Operations & Experience Manager, you'll be a key part of the operational team and will work closely with all departments.
You'll develop and deliver our annual marketing plan to help reach larger and more diverse audiences to achieve our ambitious targets. This will include supporting property teams to create content across all media platforms - including the website, social media and email marketing, writing and distributing press releases, supporting on campaigns, image management, and representing us on location filming and broadcast media.
You'll ensure that we're sharing the best stories we can about Clumber Park as a place to visit as well as raising awareness of our conservation work. You'll also publicize Mr Straw's House, a time capsule of 'extraordinary ordinariness'.
You'll need to have a creative flair, with excellent written skills, as well as an eye for a great image or video content.
We're looking for someone with:
- Practical experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing and communications plans
- Knowledge of relevant legislation; marketing codes, data protection, copyright and model release
- Proven track record in creating, using and editing content in different channels (web, social media, PR, email)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to spot potential risks to reputation and escalate them accordingly
- Brilliant interpersonal and networking skills, with the ability to influence, advise and negotiate at all levels within the organisation and with external agencies
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and varying pressures to meet measurable targets and deadline
- Strong understanding of the importance of online presence and ways to promote visits to our website and social media channels
- Advanced IT skills
Apply for Job