Digital Copywriter - London.
My client has an urgent requirement for a Digital Copywriter with experience of developing digital content in line with brand tone and voice guidelines.
- Copywriting - Expertise developing digital content in line with brand tone and voice guidelines.
- Content Strategy - Leading discovery, implementation and maintenance of structural and editorial content across digital landscape.
- Design Thinking - Able to use logic, imagination, intuition, and holistic reasoning to explore possibilities and deliver user-centred outcomes.
- Communicating - Able to express thinking clearly to others when writing, speaking and presenting.
- Tools-Content strategy and management tools eg GatherContent, Contently, Figma, CrownPeak, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Assets. Collaboration tools: Microsoft Teams, Workfront, JIRA, Slack
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement content strategies and create useful and usable content across the end to end small business digital journey.
- Represent Content in scrum ceremonies: daily stand ups, sprint planning, retros & demos.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and proposition teams to develop GTM Messaging/narrative and SEO
- Support copyrighting editorial and functional content across the digital journey.
- Develop clear and consistent nomenclature across product experience.
- Implement tagging systems to organize new and existing content and site navigation.
- Be a design thinker.Facilitate discovery sessions as part of a "design thinking" approach across the team.
- Identify and adopt automated testing and tools (ie a content style checker) to ship better product faster.
- Be the subject matter expert. Provide digital content best practise advice across squad and tribe.
Apply for Job