We are recruiting for Printroom Operatives for a well-established client, based in the Spalding area. Unique Employment Services Ltd are looking forward to welcoming new employees from May 2020. So please call us to make sure you secure your placement!
• Comply with the requirements of the company Health & Safety Policy and Company rules and regulations
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Verifying and validating that case code dates are accurate & eligible throughout their assigned shift.
• Printing labels following customers specifications
• Ensuring Data is entered onto the labels are accurate at all times
• Print all labels efficiently and to the specification required for daily production orders, over pack and intakes.
• Scan all labels making sure they are printed correctly.
• Ensure that all label check procedures are followed at all times and signed by the correct personnel before ANY labels leave the print room.
• Record any printing errors caused by wrong information for further references or invoicing.
• Responsible for labels and cleaning material stock reconciliations.
• Update and maintain daily check sheets.
• To ensure cleanliness of printing equipment and working area - clean as you go
• Have a flexible approach to hours during the season you may be required to work long shifts including weekends
• Own transport is desirable due to the locations of the work
Hours of work: Mon-Sunday Min 40 hours a week / shift pattern will be issued on the day of assignment
Pay Rate: £9.00 overtime £11.25 Available Dayshift and Nightshift!
Please do not hesitate to come in for more details or call Elina / Klaudia on /
Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information. Please visit ...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job