Marketing and Presentations Specialist
£54,000 + Excellent benefits and bonus structure
London - Piccadilly Circus (SW1Y)
We are very excited to be working with one of the largestglobal private equity investment managers, who are seeking an exceptional Marketingand Presentations Specialist to join their innovative marketing and clientcommunications team, based in their exquisite London headquarters.
As the Marketing and Presentations Specialist you willwork alongside the London team as well as liaise with global teams. The idealcandidate will advocate the concepts from the marketing and investments teamsthrough compelling presentations to existing and future clients, communicatingkey messages to enhance the firm's image.
It is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an experiencedand dynamic Desktop Publisher professional with a background in marketing and dataanalysis.The Marketing andPresentations Specialist role is a fantastic opening for someone who is seekingthe next step in their career within an organisation that is rapidly growingand is innovative within their market.
· Create, manage, and coordinate presentations to communicatekey messages to existing clients, potential clients, and internal meetings at ahigh standard
· Translate concepts into compellingpresentations
· Project management and independently managemultiple projects, meet deadlines, prioritise effectively, and have an eye fordetail
· Develop draft presentations pitching relevantproducts and share presentation with presenter for approval
· Coordinate production of presentations
· Understand SEC, FCA, and other regulatory rulesin order to develop materials in compliance with requirements
· Manage presentation process for hosted eventsand onsite client due diligence meetings
· Work directly with investor relations andmarketing team to recognise key messages, determine overall theme, and develop convincingpresentations
· Develop and implement schedule for presentationcreation and execution of overall communications strategy
· Generate highly customised presentations forconference speakers
· Review any presentations created for conferencesby investment team or regional offices to ensure the appropriate look andcontent
· Align with global team members to betterunderstand local strategy and enhance marketing communications
· Ensure a consistent message and tone with allmarketing materials
· Proficiencyin Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience inusing Seismic
· Ability totranslate concepts into concise, compelling presentations
· Knowledge offinancial markets is advantageous
· Comfortablewith numerical analysis
· Projectmanagement experience, including managing priorities and adhering to deadlines
· Strong senseof design and experience applying consistent graphic standards
· An affinityfor data and numbers, familiarity with financial terms and concepts
· Ability topresent a large volume of information in concise, easy to understand formats
· Ability towork independently as well as part of a team
· Excellentcommunication skills, both written and verbal
· Strongattention to detail
This new exceptional opportunity to work for a veryexciting global private equity investment firm also offers outstanding benefits and bonusstructure. If this fantastic opportunity fits your job search, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brownat HYF today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy torespond to all applications within three working days. However, because of thevolume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates.If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application hasbeen unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply forany other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising thispermanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job