WiggleCRC have an exciting opportunity for French Translator to join the family!
Fancy taking on the challenge?
This is a full time permanent position working from home (must be resident in the UK) or in our Portsmouth or Belfast office.
What will I be doing?
You will be working as part of the translation team and provide support for the customer service team when/if necessary. As a WiggleCRC translator, you will be responsible for translating everything for your local TLD: website interface, marketing and digital content, technical products, help pages.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Translate website contents, product descriptions and marketing and digital contents
- Understand and learn WiggleCRC products
- Make sure the Translation Memory (TM) is organised and up-to-date
- Make sure the glossary/termbase is organised and up-to-date
- Assist the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from customers
- Any translation and communication in any other foreign language as required by WiggleCRC
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Native standard of French as well as English
- Degree in translation or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding and excellent command of CAT tool
- Post-editing skill will be an advantage
- Creative writing skill will be an advantage
Why work for us:
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What's in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn't enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events and a smart casual dress code...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job