If you're a highly organised dynamic Creative Executive PA with a flair for creative writing… And you're searching for an opportunity where you'll have significant autonomy, opportunity to write, experiment and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You'll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team.
Hours are flexible, but around 20 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our client's focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business, so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/ individual development programmes.
- Do you love to write and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word?
- Do you have a dynamic personality backed by the confidence to speak to others and understand what makes them tick?
- Do you have excellent interviewing skills to meet new people and ask probing questions?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge to get things done?
- Can you think outside the box, are proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you determined, self-reliant but also a good team player, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade?
- Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
About the role
If you are the Creative Executive PA we are looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company's office in Essex. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing of creative pieces for use on websites, social media, email marketing and in print
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients face-to-face and digitally
- Development and writing of press releases
- Liaising with clients and prospects
- Organising Events and Seminars
- Building and Maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Organising and supporting the business development manager
- Production of internal and external communication
- Recording of KPI's within the Company
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job