A growth marketing consultancy are on the lookout for a seasoned Content Specialist to join them on a full time, permanent basis. This role is remote, however you will be ideally based in the South East of the UK.
The ideal Content Specialist can expect to get stuck in to:
- Content strategy for short and long term campaigns
- Content calendar management
- Optimise content in line with SEO strategy
- Liaise with the wider copy team to ensure brand guidelines are being met
- Work closely with the MD, to help grow and develop the agency further
The Content Specialist will ideally have experience in:
- Experience curating online content for multiple channels. Particular experience in writing posts and content on acquisition, growth marketing and performance led campaigns.
- Self-sufficiency with the ability to effectively manage content calendars for multiple channels.
- Proven experience in a role where content marketing is the specialism.
- Overall understanding of Digital Marketing
- Must have written content on the Marketing industry on a commercial perspective
The role is offering a salary of £30,000-£35,000 per annum plus flexible working, a yearly budget for development plus bonus. Interviews are taking place from Monday 18th May with placements being made shortly after. Apply here or contact Fran Slack at X4 Communications. This will be a two stage interview process (telephone and video call)...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job