If you're an extremely likeable, highly organised dynamic executive PA with a flair for creative writing…
And you're searching for an opportunity where you'll have significant autonomy, opportunity to write, experiment and enjoy a wide variety of responsibilities, then this is the role for you.
You'll be joining a dynamic, growing professional services company with a huge vision to work alongside the MD.
Hours are flexible, but around 25 hours per week would be ideal, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
Our client's focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/ individual development programmes.
- Do you love to write and are extremely articulate both in written and spoken word?
- Are you extremely likeable, charismatic and understand what makes people tick?
- Do you have excellent interviewing skills to meet new people and ask probing questions?
- Are you highly organised, goal-oriented and willing to challenge the MD to get things done?
- Can you think outside the box, are proactive and solutions-focused and are willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have an eye for detail?
- Are you determined and self-reliant, with an energetic and persistent nature and the ability to influence and persuade?
- Are you committed to your own development both in your area of expertise and in general?
About the role:
If you're the Creative Executive PA we're looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company's office in Northampton. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Writing of creative pieces for use on websites, social media and in print.
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients
- Development and writing of press releases
- Liaising with clients and prospects
- Organising Events and seminars
- Maintaining relationships with strategic partners
- Organising the MD
- Supporting the MD with clients and suppliers
- Production of hand written communication
- Recording of KPI's within the Company
You will benefit from
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of FTE £20,000 to £25,000 p/a, depending on experience
- OTE £6,000 Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do the more you earn
- Mainly office based but flexible working hours where required
The successful candidate has the opportunity to be well rewarded, both in terms of remuneration and flexibility as a result of achieving excellence in the position. You will benefit from additional training and upskilling in your role.
If you're confident in your ability to help achieve their vision, send your CV and covering letter to the link provided. Our client will then contact you within 24 hours to outline the next steps. If you do not receive an email. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHJECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job