Ready to start working for a leading medical body who are at the forefront of communications and information during this trying time?
This role balances leadership as well as technical skill and is ideal for someone with a strong background in print publishing. You will manage publishing schedules, be responsible for maintaining workflows both digital and print.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Editorial Production team of three whilst maintaining the publishing schedule.
- Enforce the textual and visual editorial quality standards online and in print as well as signing off on all printed content.
- Ensure the correct grammar, spelling, house style and tone of all published work, including fact checking, and ensure all content adheres to copyright laws and libel laws.
- Manage the production of editorially independent packages of content (including supplements, collections and ebooks that may be sponsored or sold as standalone products) are produced according to agreed specifications and schedules.
- Manage production budgets and assist in forecasting or reforecasting as required...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job