Do you have contractual experience managing royalty and licensing and are you looking to expand your knowledge and take on greater responsibilities?
An innovative, leading children illustrations company are looking for a motivated Contracts Executive to join their dedicated Contracts Department on a global scale. This is a great opportunity to work for a creative, independently owned business with over 15 year's experience in their field.
With offices located in London you will benefit from working for a market leader in their space with the opportunity to work with some clients.
- Proactively draft and review contracts for authors and illustrators
- Work closely to answer client queries and provide advice
- Provide paperwork and contractual support for all divisions across the agency both in the UK and internationally.
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base.
- A proven track record of managing royalty income and contracts with authors and licensees to ensure you can hit the ground running!
- Royalties experience in the media industry preferred
- Rights and Permissions experience (including Foreign Rights) in media industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills and organisational ability
- Fast and accurate, highly numerate, strong attention to detail
- Experience of drafting, reviewing contracts and addenda
- Basic knowledge of digital rights and standard contractual terms
- Excellent eye for detail and a high level of organisation
- Basic understanding of contract law
- Ability to work independently and provide support for Head of Contracts
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload and handle queries efficiently
If you are motivated, thrive under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, click to apply for this Contracts Executive role now!
Ellie Reilly - Team Leader, Media & Digital Sales
...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job