Do you have exceptional client service skills? Are you inspired by creativity, with a flair for language and copywriting? Interested in the future of digital media?
If so, you may be the perfect fit!
As a Digital Editorial Assistant , you will have the opportunity to work on leading international brand accounts, acting as the primary point of contact for a range of exciting digital projects. It will be your responsibility to:
- Liaise directly with international clients via email, video call, telephone and face-to-face to ensure all stakeholders are kept well informed of project requirements
- Take and shape briefings from clients to maintain and input digital content across a range of websites and databases, with an exceptional level of accuracy and attention to brand guidelines
- Provide essential administrative support for a range of agency processes, helping to ensure projects meet specified deadlines and budgets
- Manage client and agency assets and deliverables effectively to maintain high standard of service
- Contribute to the team's creative output, including industry-relevant research, content proofing, and blog writing
Exceptional telephone manner, time management, organisation and multi-tasking skills are crucial. Experience in a customer service role is a must. A relevant degree is advantageous.
We look forward to hearing from you!..... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job