Job Title: AV Editor
Job ID: 93849
Job Type: Permanent
An award-winning Creative agency who specialise within the film & entertainment industry are currently looking to add to their Hertfordshire team, they are looking to bring in an AV Editor on a permanent basis.
The role is for an emerging talent to join an expanding AV department. Are you a film and TV graduate looking for that elusive first role? Are you looking to learn on the job within a fast-paced close-knit team? Then this is the role for you!
You'll be responsible for developing AV material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting. This may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
· Work collaboratively across a design studio to ensure solutions meet and exceed client's expectations
· Taking briefs from the Client Services team and interpreting them correctly to meet the project needs
· Taking feedback both positive and constructive from Client Services and channel into editing process
· Managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring high standards don't slip
· A hunger and commitment to learn on the job
· Exceptional adobe premiere pro skills or equivalent editing software
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player
· Ability to work within a fast-paced production environment.
· Experienced at designing and creating templates for social media channels.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Passion for film and entertainment an advantage.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job