You've probably seen Virgin Media around. Whether it's TV, mobile or super-fast broadband, we're 100% focused on building connections that really matter with our customers, and the communities we serve. If you're looking to build some meaningful connections with customers by finding the perfect products for them, come and join our team of customer retention specialists at our call centre in Sitel Maxim Park, Eurocentral.
You'll take phone calls from customers who are looking to cancel our service. We understand that these things happen - it may be that they're thinking of moving to a competitor, or they might be calling to let us know that they're not completely satisfied with their products.
We're always aiming to build stronger relationships with our customers, and by listening carefully to their needs, we may be able to change their minds and convince them stay.
That's where you come in - as you speak with customers over the phone, you'll find out why they want to leave, and look to see whether there is anything we can do to keep them.
It's all about the quality of your conversations. You'll usually speak to around 35 customers a day, so you'll have enough time to get to know each new person, and find out what makes them tick, combining your listening skills with key questions to do this. As an ambassador for our brand, you'll highlight the value of our products, using your in-depth knowledge to inform and excite the customer about other relevant services on offer that they might enjoy.
Who we're looking for
* You're great with people, an effortless communicator both over the phone and in writing. You're comfortable handling objections, and are resilient when faced with the occasional difficult conversation. Your practiced listening skills will be the key to your success, helping you pick up on the key information you need to make irresistible product recommendations. You might already know a bit about the types of products we have, or have previously worked with targets - if so, great! But it's not essential. If you've got the drive to deliver the best for our customers, you'll fit right in - and we can teach you the rest.
Function: Customer Retention
Shifts: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week. Rotational shift pattern within our opening hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 9pm and Saturday/Sunday - 8am to 6pm
Salary: £8.70 for 25yrs and over, £8.32/hr for under 25.
Location - Motherwell, ML1 Maxim Park is easily accessible by the M8, Junction 6 / Junction 7 and Free Parking on Site
Other Benefits include:
•20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
•Subsidised Virgin Media Services
350MB/s Broadband Speed ,Bigger Bundle TV Package, Any Time Landline Calls 2x V6 Boxes , TV Go App for only £15.50 per month Plus more options to apply Sky Sports and Movies, Premier Sports at additional cost.
*terms and conditions apply
• Subsidised Taxi Service
• Maxim Park 55% off City Link Services
• Casual Dress Code
• Pension Schemes
• Starbucks Onsite
• Fantastic Canteen on Site
• Cinema Room
• Weekly Vendor Visits - Nadias Melting Moments, The Farm Shop, The Tuck Shop etc,.
• Perks at Work Corporate discounts
• Bonus scheme
• Award winning training scheme
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• Eye Care Vouchers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.32 to £8...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job