Our client runs some of the UK's finest hotels with spa and health club facilities. They are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Fitness Manager for their site in Tetbury.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- To assist the Fitness Manager in the day-to-day running of the Fitness department.
- To manage the Fitness department on a day-to-day basis in the Fitness Manager's absence.
- To set an example to Fitness Staff in terms of quality of Instruction in a Gym & Studio environment.
- To create a dynamic online Fitness class offering that can be delivered virtually to members.
- Support the Spa Management Team in the success of the Operation.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the Fitness Department in the Fitness Managers absence.
- Achieving tasks assigned by the Fitness Manager.
- Completing the Weekly Gym Cleaning Rota.
- Organising & running Fitness Team Meetings.
- Management of the Studio & Online Fitness Programme.
- Ensuring Monthly Studio & Fitness Programme Reports are completed.
- Instructing regular Fitness Classes in the Studio, Outdoors, and Online.
- Provide Gym Inductions for Members.
- Provide Gym Progress Updates for Members.
- Provide Client Health Assessments to include CV, Postural Analysis, etc.
- Actively seek new clients for Personal Training to grow a regular client base.
- Carry out Personal Training at cost to build member relationships.
- Complete daily Water Quality Tests of Pool & Hot Tub.
- Ensuring the Weekly Maintenance of the Gym, Pool, Hot Tub, Studio, Trim Trail, Sauna, Steam Room & Tennis Equipment is completed.
- Complete daily Gym Cleaning where assigned.
- Duty Management shifts.
- Promote other aspects of the business suitably.
- Carries out any other reasonable tasks requested by Management Team to aid the smooth running of the Spa.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 1 years relevant industry experience.
- Previous management experience desirable.
- Qualified to REPS Level 3 Advanced Instructor.
- Exercise to Music or equivalent Teaching Qualification/Experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal & man-management skills.
- Good team player.
- Driven & ambitious for the department...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job