I am searching for a Head of Digital - User Acquisition to join an explosively growing player in the emerging health technology field. Founded 2 years ago and with very strong VC backing they began growing organically and have recently received some major funding to expand and grow dramatically this year and beyond. As a result this new role has opened up, which provides a rare opportunity for an experienced and ambitious acquisition marketing specialist to really drive the growth of this exciting business.
This role reports to the COO and one of the Co-founders - great guy - very experienced digital business leader - open door policy - likes to hire good people and stay out of their way. This is a huge opportunity. Their recent investment is enabling huge marketing budgets, including a mainstream TV campaign. They are also expanding the team that delivers their service to meet the huge level of demand. It's a very exciting time to join them, and the successful candidate will have responsibility for building their own team, taking paid media in house.
- Lead and test, and report on all User-acquisition across web and mobile
- Develop and own the acquisition strategy
- Experiment with non-traditional UA channels such as influencers
- Utilise the best mar-tech for chosen channels for funnel optimisation
- Work closely with the product team to share insights for product development
- Work with internal and external (agency) creatives on the most effective marketing assets
- Own a £multimillion marketing budget
Key skills required:
- 5+ years of experience in paid digital marketing for mobile apps
- Deep knowledge of performance marketing strategy and best practice
- Sound knowledge of web and app analysis tools, for example GA, GTM, Firebase, FB Analytics
- Analytical, data driven and creative mindset
- Mobile marketing expertise is essential, with experience of tracking tools - Appsflyer would be great
- Excellent understanding of UA funnel analytics, as well as remarketing tactics
- Equity options
- Beautiful central West End Office
- Laptop and mobile
- 25 days (plus bank holidays) annual leave
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
Apply for Job