My client, a leading FMCG business, is on the hunt for an innovative and dedicated SEO Lead for their digital innovation arm of their business on a 6-month, remote-based (to begin with due to COVID-19 restrictions) contract.
This will be a position starting ideally as soon as possible, with a view to continue through towards the end of the year.
- Takes ownership for Organic Traffic across 100+ sites in 30+ markets - 200M visitors p.a
- Expert in SEO - technical, content, links
- On and off page improvements
- Finds opportunities via KWR
- Analysing data, pulling out insights
- SEM expertise so can decide between organic vs paid strategy
- Recommending on-site/off site changes to boost SEO
- Hands-on eg will rewrite articles/headings/titles, will send emails to build links
- Can take things on - but also can challenge/direct/lead agencies
- Can communicate complex changes to markets
- Running experiments
- Can take the lead - point at a problem and they just do it. Crunch the data themselves etc.. Nobody will be there to hold your hand
- Can manage agency but also get into the detail and get hands dirty
- The client wants people who can re-write a keyword-stuffed article, find new keyword opportunities and figure out they have a BOT hitting their traffic across 20+ markets - all in a day
Key attributes required:
- Curiosity - wants to know the answer, if there is problem, they will want to track it down/asks challenging questions
- Problem Solver - the person likes to solve problems vs just deliver software/designs/code/products
- Takes initiative - self-starter, finds the work,
- Shows urgency - moves quickly/speed, understands that speed can be a competitive advantage
- Strong communication skills - this is becoming even more important in the virtual world
If keen to apply and available at short-notice, email CV. Please note this role is based in London/Surrey, and due to COVID-19 it may begin remotely depending on local government advice.
Apply for Job