Marketing Effectiveness, Marketing Science, Econometrics, Marketing Mix Modelling
Onezeero are working with one of the best known marketing effectiveness consultancies in the UK in their search for a Managing Consultant. This central London company are looking for an ambitious and experienced Managing Consultant to lead on Marketing Effectiveness, Marketing Science, Econometrics and Marketing Mix Modelling projects.
Backed by a leading organisation, this is a role that will provide lots of opportunity through structured progression. The Managing Consultant would be working with their biggest, FTSE 100 client.
With a strong background in building and delivering Marketing Mix modelling projects, you should have experience in econometric modelling and have experience with some of the following tools and technologies; R, Excel, Stata, Eviews, Python and SQL.
The Managing Consultant will
- provide leadership both to partner clients and to a team of dedicated consultants
- work closely with the management team to ensure the revenue target is achieved
- develop and sell new projects. This includes writing proposals and leading pitches
- lead and own senior client relationships within key accounts providing strategic direction and delivering maximum value to clients
- lead a team of consultants, through best practice approaches and provide thought leadership on new developments both within the analytics community and the relevant industry vertical
Help to lead the business through innovation and creativity in marketing effectiveness, responsible for achieving revenue targets working closely with the management team and ensuring that the quality of analytics is maintained via your team of consultants. You will lead on the development of marketing strategies for clients with overall responsibility for best practice analytics approach within the team. You will develop and maintain relationships with clients and network brands.
- Likely to be a graduate in a quantitative discipline, (eg economics or statistics) or have a degree with a significant quantitative element, with extensive relevant work experience in some combination of attribution modelling, econometric modelling, research, advertising and media.
- Able to interpret a client's requirements and deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal - with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly at all levels
- Adept at appreciating business principles and have a proven track record in the successful use of econometrics in a commercial environment
- Experienced in handling and analysing quantitative data
- Able to visualise what can be achieved with measurement frameworks and the business impact data-driven recommendations can have for clients
- An excellent time manager with the ability to prioritise workloads accordingly
- Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel. SQL programming knowledge would be an advantage (ie R, Python)
If you have the required skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Job