Implementation Analyst - Marketing, Google Analytics, Amplitude Analytics, Data, Tagging
My client, a world leading Fintech based in the City of London, is looking for a permanent Implementation Analyst to join the growing Marketing and Analytics function. This is an opportunity to step up and take ownership of Google Analytics becoming the SME within the team. You will be responsible for Analytics tagging, ensuring all tagging across GA has been done properly across the firm's award winning trading platform and website whilst implementing and maintaining configuration of other marketing tools.
In addition to data cleansing, you will be responsible for reviewing the current set up, suggesting improvements to be carried out on both the platform and website and working closely with developers to implement these improvements/optimisations.
The successful candidate will not only be the single point of contact for Google Analytics, but will also work alongside Front End web developers, data scientists and data engineers to implement and maintain other marketing tools and systems. This is a hands-on role, best suited to someone with a strong technical background.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Google Analytics
- Good knowledge and understanding of other marketing tools or systems eg Amplitude Analytics (or similar), or at least happy to learn and develop experience across other tools in addition to GA
- Experience working closely with Front End web developers/data scientists/data engineers
- A good understanding of Back End databases
- Google Tag Manager experience
This is a high visibility role within the firm where you will be reporting directly into the Head of Marketing Operations & Data and working closely with IT/Technology teams across the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50.
Apply for Job