Digital UX Copywriter
Bupa Place, Salford Quays
Full Time, Permanent
What you'll be doing
You will be working alongside UX Designers, UI Designers and Digital Copywriters to create content for all areas of the business. You will participate in 'Discovery' sessions, creative workshops, be part of regular user testing sessions, design critiques and collaborate with the team throughout the design process. You'll need to monitor the progress of briefs, ensuring timely delivery at all stages and communicate the progress to stakeholders and team members.
You will be responsible for writing UX copy across responsive web pages and apps and will be able to discuss your writing, research, ideas and thought processes in an open and collaborative format. You will support the team in all aspects of copywriting including understanding the user, defining the problem, validating through research, ideation and refining of work, prototyping and testing.
What are we looking for?
- Turn complex concepts and journeys into clear and concise copy considering tone, clarity, and flow along the way.
- Write compelling copy that helps a user solve problems and use our products.
- Understand the art of writing good microcopy (Brevity, context, action and authenticity)
- Develop a deep understanding of the user and the project and understand the user's pain points and behaviours to create engaging experiences.
- You will understand the product from the wireframe/prototype stage to boost the usability and functionality of the product.
- Be data driven and understand metrics relating to product usage such as; daily active usage, stickiness, efficiency, ease of use, goal completions and user satisfaction.
- Follow digital brand guidelines and copywriter style guides.
- Take ownership of the copy for all areas of the business across projects, campaigns and briefs from inception through to delivery and beyond.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have the ability and confidence to present your work explaining decisions and thought processes in the interest and support of clear copy.
- Work with UX and UI designers to develop personas based on customer insights.
- Develop and apply a working understanding of key regulatory, legal and compliance issues to deliver copy that is 'right first time'.
- Collaborate with the Digital Experience Design team to revise and refresh digital brand guidelines, ensuring all digital content positively contributes to our brand and ambition.
- A solid understanding of design principles, web usability and SEO.
Bupa celebrates you. Whether that's through rewards or encouraging you to bring your true self to work. This becomes more than where you're from. This is you. This is what we have belief in.
We're a world-leading healthcare group, running care homes, health centres, dental practices and hospitals. We offer complex medicine and surgery, have an Adult Intensive Care Unit, 5 Theatres with Robotic Surgeries and also have a Radiotherapy Partnership with GenesisCare onsite.
At Bupa, we believe in quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for all. If you share our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier and happier lives, then look no further...... click apply for full job details
Apply for Job