Your N ew J ob T itle: Management Information - Business Analyst (Japanese speaker)
The S kills You'll Need: Excel macro, pivot table strategic/business planning, Japanese
Your N ew S alary : TBC
Location : The City, London
Who You'll Be Working for: Strategic Planning in Financial Institution
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To assist senior management with the creation of documentation for complex problems / senior management presentations to stakeholders in EMEA / Head Office.
- To continue to develop Management Information framework, working with and seeking agreement with departments to obtain, collate & analyse information for inclusion in monthly Senior Management pack.
- To formalise the understanding of the current issues, and provide an approach / way forward to address the challenge.
- To provide insight to develop the existing frameworks to streamline the business (process frameworks, quantitative business analysis)
- To assist in the creation of Business Plans for the Mid term (3-5 years) and more detailed for the current Fiscal year.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Financial or Banking background experience
- Experience in analysing and collating disparate information for senior management presentations (including Hands-on excel pivot tables & advanced PowerPoint) with high / intricate levels of detail.
- Excellent diplomacy and collaborative skills, with ability to persuade whilst still able to hold people to account
- Task driven, detail orientated and used to working in close collaboration with different cultures, with ability to mature ways of working and bring structure to unstructured and ad/hoc processes.
- Japanese language, ideal.
Job status : Permanent/ Full-time
Start date : ASAP
Working hours : 09:00-17:00
To view all our Japanese jobs please go to
Please follow us on Linkedin:
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Apply for Job